Saturday, October 24, 2015

Just a normal Saterday in Thailand

Today I did nothing and it was amazing.

I woke up at 10:30am and just did nothing. I just laid down and closed my eyes and did nothing.

Later Mom asked me if I wanted to go hang out with her so I was like
HECK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!!!!

So we got our hair done and Mom’s eyebrows waxed like fancy people. We’re so fancy. You already no-oh. Well, at least we are that fancy in Thailand. Anyway… After that we went to “La Bouchon” so Fancy right? The “super expensive fancy adult sized cheese burger” is like 10 bucks.

After that we were going to get a foot massage but they were full until 5:00 something so we went to the grocery store and got candy and a little 5 dollar pumpkin for my big sis, Zoe. Trust me she was desperate for a pumpkin. She was using an orange tomato. A TOMATO!!!! The little pumpkin looks SOOO much better.

BTW did I mention that one large pumpkin is literally like $530.00.

Cray Cray! Am I right or am I right?

No comments:

Post a Comment