Wednesday, September 23, 2015

School Days


  

             I am so so so so so so so sorry that I haven't posted in so long I have been so busy and when I'm not busy I am super tired but that is no excuse! School has started and it is amazing. The food, the classes, and the teachers are all amazing. 

     It's better then I ever could have imagined but I have to admit it has been kinda exhausting and I am not a morning person. 

            My new friends Gargi and Mofi have been really awesome and made going to ISB for the first time soooo much easier for me. Gargi is also new. As it turns out Mofi is just short for "Mofiloluwalowo" or something like that. I have made so many new friends from so many places it is incredible!

My teachers are AMAZING! My favorite teacher would probably have to be Mr. Rutherford, my Humanities teacher. He teaches about reading and writing and stuff like that. I sure hope he is not reading this right now because this post probably has a lot of errors.

Anyway, he is really funny and cool. Don't get me wrong though, my other teachers are also awesome. Mrs. Melhorn is my math teacher and she has helped me a lot. I was kinda having trouble but I am doing a lot better now. Mr.Herman is my science teacher and why don't I just make you a list.


                              Art:Mrs.Meisner

                              PE: Mrs.Johnson
                         
                          choir: Mrs.Mann

                          Spanish: Mr. O'neil

                                  locker:Light yellow 16:2

                   


Here are some pictures




No comments:

Post a Comment