Saturday, June 20, 2015

International School Bangkok

Yesterday I took a tour of the school I will be going to while I'm here. The school I will be going to is called International School Bangkok or ISB for short. This school is PRETTY awesome. Here are some pictures from the tour.


This is the Elementary library.
The person who gave us the tour gave us each a little stuffed panther that had a little ribbon around it that said ISB. They are so cute!!!!!!!

This is the pool for the swim team and for middle school P.E. No, I am not joking. This isn't the only one though. There is also a slightly smaller one for the elementary. I can't wait to go to my new school!



This is the middle school gym. One of them at least. There are several middle school gyms. You heard me right. That's just middle school. There are more for the other grades. That's right. MORE!!!!!! You can sign up for different after school activities including but not limited to gymnastics and rock climbing. This is a gym only used for gymnastics and rock climbing.


This is the Elementary play ground. Oh boy, do I wish I had that playground in my backyard. 



These are the middle school lockers. You open these with an ID badge! So awesome! Right?

This is going to be my Science class.



This is the middle school library. OH MY GOODNESS. It's heaven for books.

The reason I have this face in this picture is because I had just found out there is a robotics club!!!!!!

There are even rooms in the library just for studying and doing school projects!



This is the theater.(Where I belong.)

There are actually two theaters. this (believe it or not) is the smaller one.



This is the dance studio. Dancing is one of the after school activities or it is an elective class.



And now the EPIC cafeteria. It has 5 options for meals. The meals change every day. Each option has about 3 meals to choose from.
The options are...

1.Thai

2.Continental

3.Salads

4.Noodles

5. Smoothie bar

And sometimes breakfast or pasta.

Your parents can put money on your ID badge and you can use it to pay for lunch

I don't have a picture of the place where you get the food but i do have a picture of me looking through the options for the after school activities in the cafeteria.


Here are some more pics of ISB

#fish


ISB is such an amazing and beautiful school and I can't wait to go there.

6 comments:

  1. You are going to have such a great experience there!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank's! I really think so too.Thank you for reading my blog ;)

      Delete
  2. You are lucky! That school is awesome! So big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is really helpful regarding all educational knowledge I earned. It covered a great area of subject which can assist a lot of needy people. Everything mentioned here is clear and very useful.
    igcse

    ReplyDelete