Monday, June 15, 2015

A new adventure

Once apon a time,there was a tadpole who lived in a pond in Texas. The tadpole was very comfortable where she was. She had great friends,her community was nice, and she even met a nice school of fish. One day a wave came in and the tadpole and her family packed their stuff and started swimming away into a new adventure. They swam and swam until they finally found land. They walked for a while then stopped. Mommy frog said " We're here! Can you believe it?"The tadpole thought she would be able to but she was just so amazed at where her new adventure had brought her.                                  

This is the story of when a tadpole takes on the world.
 That tadpole is me. Hi! I'm tadpole Kk but you can call me Kk. I am 12 years old and live in Bangkok Thailand. My family moved here because of my dad's job. I could not be happier about living in this country of culture and city life. This is such a great experience that I can't wait to share with you.

5 comments:

  1. I look forward to following along with your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many grand adventures await tadpole KK in the ancient land of Siam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the adventures you will have to share! My minions will be following along from our rock in the Pacific.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for following along on my adventures! It means so much to me that you commented. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kk! It's Madge Barrera! I miss you! I hope you are having cool adventures in Bangkok! Can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete