Monday, June 22, 2015

Me Me Me Me Me Me Me Me!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

I am writing this post so you can get to know me better. I am twelve years old and my favorite colors are teal and turquoise. I have a nine year old sister adopted from China and a seven year old brother adopted from South Korea. I also have a sixteen year old sister adopted from Guatemala. These siblings are PRETTY awesome and I would not trade them for the world.
I was born and raised in Houston,Texas.

My dad is so so so so so so awesome!

He told me to say that.

It's true though.

My mom is also super awesome.

she also told me to say that.

oh my goodness. (face palm)
These people are my awesome parents.

They didn't tell me to say that

I hope you  enjoyed learning a little bit more about me.

ps. Thank you for reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Your welcome! Even though I know your mom is awesome!

    ReplyDelete