Tuesday, June 30, 2015

What time is it? Golf cart time!

Sorry I haven't written in a while. I've been busy and lazy. Today i'm gonna be writing about our trip to the mall in our golf cart.




(Imagine me saying this with the voice of a game show host.)

Once apon a time there was a family in Bangkok in Asia on earth with a golf cart. This family only drove their golf cart around the neighborhood or to the nearby grocery store. This time they were gonna drive it all the way to the mall. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They searched and they searched until the youngest daughter said "Maybe we should go this way."
They went that way. The youngest daughter was right.


They...




( I am no longer speaking in the voice of a game show host)




Today I tried driving the golf cart around the street. I was doing really good. Like you don't even know. I was doing amazing (for a twelve year old) until I had to park it then I kinda scratched it. Now you must be wondering why the mall story is not finished.

Well lets just say I learned two lessons today.

Drive slow and click save.

3 comments:

  1. If we move to Guam. I will get to drive the golf cart to the grocery store and get groceries. If we move we will live in a resort where there is a grocery store and a hotel where we live. Its called the Leo Palace. Its like a village how big it is.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is super cool Madge. I really hope you move there because it will be awesome and I will get to see you lots! The timing could not be more perfect for this to happen. I am so glad God brought you into my life and is now bringing you across the world with me. :)

      Delete
    2. Love you! You are such a blessing!:)

      Delete