Saturday, July 4, 2015

Random

I am super excited to go to my new school ISB. we bought our uniforms witch made me even more excited because I look cute in them. Yay!!!!!




My big sister (AKA the best big sister in the history of EVER!!!!!!) who has been in the states for a while is coming soon. I'm counting down the days because she's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



My big sister was adopted from Guatemala when she was 7 and I was like 3 or something.
she is now 16 and is stronger and healthier then ever. I would not trade this big sis for the world. If you think about it though isn't she part of the world? Technically I wouldn't be trading her. I would just be getting the rest of the world. I don't think I would want the whole world though. It would be a lot of work to take care of it all. That expression makes no sense to me now. It's just not logical.
You get my point though. I would trade her for everything I ever wanted because I remember wanting  her to be my big sister. Alright, now I'm just not making any sense. What I'm trying to say here is my big sister is awesome in every way.





Flash forward. It's July 5 or It's 4th if you are in the states or where ever you are I'm sure It's July. Unless you're on Jupiter. Then you would be dead. In that case I don't know what month it is. Anyways... Yesterday I had to get a shot. I dislike shots with a burning passion. I mean, who wants a needle stuck into their arm? Am I right or am I right? I think I'm right. I usually can't calm myself down when getting a shot. Seriously. You don't even know. One time I tried to drop kick a nurse. I almost succeeded. Yep. Not good. This time however I managed to control my fear of needles and didn't try to kick or punch anyone!










I am still trying to figure out how to put videos on blog posts BTW.







6 comments:

  1. You are brave KK. I would never get a shot and be tough at the same time. I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to see you soon to Madge. You are a great friend and I know for a fact that you could get a shot and wouldn't freak out a bit! You are strong and awesome and I can't wait to see you again.

      BTW I appreciate it so much when you comment on my posts.

      Delete
  2. LIL Miss Sunshine! I really like reading your blog! I LOL when you said your almost dropped kicked the nurse! HA! I love you so so much and I am EXCITED to see you, your new house, your new neighborhood, your pool, school BASICALLY "EVERYTHING". BIG soft hugs love, Polkadot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're enjoying reading my blog. I am enjoying the fact that people read my blog.


      You are for sure one of the best grandmas EVER!!!!!!! and I just can not wait until yo come.;)

      Delete
  3. I love your blog! Congratulations on your shot triumph! Your Polkadot and Mom aren't big on needles either. Must be genetic! ;-). Wish I were there!

    ReplyDelete