Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Gonna do a Q&A!!!!!!!!

Hello my fellow amphibians. Today I will be informing you of something. Soon enough I will be doing a Q&A. If you don't know already. Q&A stands for question and answer. So you can ask me questions and I will answer them on the blog. To ask questions you can ask on the blog in the comments section of this post so I know it is a Q&A question.



Then I will answer it if I can. If I don't answer your question then someone else has already asked it, there were a lot of questions and I couldn't answer them all, you wrote the comment after I started writing the Q&A post, or the question was just too personal and I was not allowed to answer it. What I mean by personal is like what neighborhood I live in. I will answer questions like how many sisters I have. This is public and I do not want to be dangerous.



The same thing applies for if you are one of my BFFs and are texting me the question.


Not only can you ask questions about me or my life in Thailand. You can ask questions about my blog and what I might do on my blog in the nearby or far away future.



Please make sure only to comment the question in this post or if you're a friend of mine that does not have a google account you can just text it to me and tell me it is for the Q&A.

I am not sure when I will do the Q&A but it won't be any later than 7 days. I just need to wait until I get asked a good amount of questions.

Thank you for reading and commenting. Bye!











4 comments:

  1. Are you and your family going to learn the language while there? Is it taught in your school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sa wa dee!

    Are you excited about school? Do you have your schedule yet? Have you met any of your teachers? Will you go on any cool field trips?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry but I have an important question that is is Q&A part 1 and I have been soo busy could you just text me the answer. If you don't want to put it on the blog. Sorry!!!!

    ReplyDelete