Monday, July 6, 2015

House tour of nothingness.

Hello my fellow amphibians. It's tadpole Kk!

Today I will be giving you a house tour or a tour of my house if you will.

The reason behind the name is well... We don't have any of our furniture.Not much else to it.


FYI I will be giving a new house tour once our shipment comes and we have painted the house




This is where our bikes will go when our shipment comes
This is where our cars go


Now up the stairs...

There is a pool!

By the pool we have some outdoor furniture.
Now lets go inside.


This is our living room.

This is the hallway.


See where mommy is coming out? Ya. We are about to go in there.

This is where mom was.


AKA... The media room

This is the kitchen.


That person in there is our helper. Her name is Tway. I think I spelled that right.
She cooks, cleans, and sometimes will make sure we don't die when mom runs over to Starbucks which is 190 steps from our house. Also I would give Tway the prize for one of the sweetest people EVER!!!!!

Next to the kitchen is the dinning room.

Next to the dinning room is a room. I don't know what its purpose is.

Now up the stairs.

And more stairs.

This is my little brother's room.

His bathroom is in his closet. I don't know if you find that weird but I sure do.

This is my little sister's room.

This is my wonderfully organized closet.

My not so organized bed.

Now...

The door of mystery.

Should I?

Maybe I shouldn't.

I'm doing it!

Oh. It's just my mom and dads room.

This is what they wake up to every morning #Jelly

Now back into the upstairs hall

Down the stairs.

Down more stairs.

Into the hall where my little sister is throwing a fit

Passed the dinning room.

Into a new mystery door.

Down more stairs

#2 many stairs

This is the laundry room.

After the laundry room...The rest of the down downstairs is my big sister's own little area.This is her sitting room.(so far)

Her bedroom.(also unfurnished for now)

This is her bathroom. We are gonna put a curtain around the shower. That way you wouldn't even notice the vanity and toilet were in the shower. #WeirdShowers #She'llShowerUpstairs

She even has her own entrance/exit



I do love everything about this house so much but my favorite part is the family that lives in it. I would not trade them for the world. 

Again with that phrase!!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Awesome house! I finally got to see Zoe's room. WOW her shower aka bathroom. Ifeel very very very ad for her!!!!

    ReplyDelete