Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Q&A part1

Hello my fellow amphibians. It's Tadpolekk!

Today I will be doing part one of the Q&A. I got so many questions that I had to do it in parts!

Thank you for leaving so many questions.

Part two will be soon. Please keep on leaving questions. You can ask questions the same way as last time.

Let's start.



Ok so the first question is from Angie. She asks "Are you and your family gonna learn the language while you're there? Do they teach it at your school?"

I do have an answer for that. See here is what I think will happen. They do teach it at the school so I will try to learn it. I will do really good at first then it will get really hard for me to remember. Then I will get bored of it but keep trying anyway. After that we will probably get a tutor. Meanwhile, Mom will keep saying she is gonna learn it but doesn't actually learn it until a couple months after the first time she said she was gonna learn it. She will try to learn it but then just stop trying to learn after a few weeks of trying. Dad will say he is considering learning it for a long time then learn like 6 phrases and will say he knows enough to get around. That's what I think.


  Question. Rachel asks "What's your favorite part of Thailand?"

  Answer. Thailand.

I love everything about Thailand. Therefore, my favorite part of Thailand is Thailand.
I do have a long list of specific things I love including but not limited to
driving the golf cart, the beautiful views, the nice people, and my new school.



I have a lot of questions from Rebel. She asks "Are you excited about school?"

YYYYYAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She also asks "Do you have your schedule yet?"

By schedule I assume she means school schedule and no. I do not. I do not know when I will be getting it either.

Rebel also also asks "Have you met any of your teachers?"

No I have not. ;( I get to meet them in the beginning of August.

She also also also asks "Will you go on any cool field trips?"

I asume so. I mean we are in Thailand. I'm sure wherever we go will be cool. :)







Tammy asks "What is it like to be able to buy whatever you want?"

I have no idea. It must be nice I bet! I don't buy whatever I want. When we go to the grocery store I get one special treat that I get to eat when I'm good and have done my school work. Everything else that I buy is from my hard earned money or if I have been really sweet and mommy wants to get me something special which does not happen very often.





Jenny whats to know if I have seen any snakes. I believe her exact words were "Have you seen any snakes? EEEEEEKKKKK!!!!!!!!"

I have not seen any snakes. (thankfully) If I do see a snake I will blog about it. Believe me.





Bobby wants to know if I have made any friends my age. I have not. I have made some friends my little sister's age though. Her name is Sophie. She also has a friend named Sophie. I made friends with Sophie's friend Sophie.
It's a complicated world we live in.



One of my My BFFs Jenna asks "Do you like your life better in Thailand or in Texas?"

I did love my life in Texas and am very happy that I will be going back at some point but right now I'm really liking my life here. I can't really compare them because they are so different. I am just glad I had both. It's like asking someone what they like better, pink or oranges. I hope that kinda answered your question Jenna.

This is Jenna
                                                     




My grandmas best friend AKA Tia Bek AKA Rebecca Retta asked me "How much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?"

As much as a wood chuck could.
Please silence the applause.

Thank you.





Thank you for reading! bye!

4 comments:

  1. Love Jenna's pic! Sorry I haven't looked at your blog. I have been sooooo busy!!!!!!!!! :) I have a question for you if it isn't too late. What was your favoite thing in texas that you miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry it was too late to put in the Q&A but the answer is my friends and family being so close.

    I'm really sorry it couldn't be in the Q&A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok. At least I got the answer. I have just been sooo busy!

      Delete