Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Q&A Part Two


So sorry I haven't put up a blog post in a while. I try to do it as much as possible but I've been so busy and tired. A couple days ago we picked up my grandma, Polkadot, my grandma's best friend, Tia Bek, and my big sis!!!!!! I was so happy to see them again.


On with the Q&A.


Nonny asks "What class are you looking forward to most?"

I don't know... I guess I would have to say... Drama.




Jennifer asks "How do you tell yourself it will be good when your scared to do something?"

Ummmmmmmm... Let me think about that one.     ...                 ...  I'm gonna be honest. I cried my eyes out when I found out we were moving to Thailand. I was so happy where I was. I had a co-op I liked. My dad had just started working an office really close to our house. We had just moved in to our house two years before. It totally stunk when I realized I had to leave but once I found out about where I was going and my new school I couldn't have been happier about coming here. I just think of it as the longest and most fun vacation of my life! I can't really explain what I do to make it not seem so scary. It just depends on the situation and who you are.




Polkadot/Olka asks "does the fruit taste different?"

Well I have had a strange obsession with watermelon lately (I don't know why so don't ask me.)
so I do think the watermelon tastes sweeter but I don't know if that is because of Thailand or my obsession. The apples don't taste as good but the watermelon is heavenly.

She also asks "Who cuts up all the yummy watermelon?"
Our helper, Tway. I think I spelled that right.

She also also asks "Is the water cold in your swimming pool?"

No not at all.

She also also also asks "Are you gonna ride an elephant while you're are there?"
If I'm brave enough.

She also also also also asks "What is your opinion about wearing a uniform to school?"

It's pretty convenient. I don't have to worry about picking out a cute outfit every day.

She also also also also also asks "What is one of your favorite things that you have done in Thailand so far?"

I know this has nothing to do with Thailand but honestly having the Terminator marathon with mom. LOL





Madeline asks "Do you miss your old friends?"

Yes, I miss you very much Madeline. LOL. I know you too well.


I do stay in great touch with all my friends through face time, text, and some of them are even coming to visit. I think this experience has brought me a lot closer to my friends.






Daddy asks "What advice would you give kids your age who are moving somewhere very different?"
I would just say "Dude this stinks. It's hard to leave your comfort zone. for reals. You are going to be so happy though. I know it's scary at first but just chill. It will be great. When you get back you are gonna have so many stories to tell. This is a blessing not a curse. You are getting the opportunity of a life time. It's like going on a roller coster at Disney that you have never gone on before. You know you are gonna be ok but when you are in line all the fear builds up inside of you but once you get on you will have the time of your life. Afterwards you will be so glad you didn't back out.


Daddy also asks "What advice would you give there parents?"

Uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I don't really know. I've never been a parent before. That would be a question to ask my mom. All I have to say is pray, have patience, try to stay positive and happy, and good luck. And just remember this is the time where you can connect with your kids the most. Don't try to stay perfect or act like you always know what you're doing. Be yourself. It's ok to be stressed out. You're not part of your family just so you can take care of your kids and spouse. Your kids are there to take care of you too.


Daddy also also asks "Can you give an example of where you have experienced something that stretched your comfort zone but you're glad you did it?"

Moving to Thailand.



Daddy also also also asks "What is it about your dad that makes him soooooooooooo awesome?"

That. That right there is what makes him so awesome.

8 comments:

  1. LOVEE you post....you make me laugh out loud literally....and guess what....Zoe and I are the watermelon before you and get to it! C H U C K L E

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL you are so tired you can't type correctly.

    I can see you eating the watermelon. I am glad you did not turn into one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOPSIE... Zoe and I are eating the watermelon B E F O R E you can eat it~ at least I wasn't waving at you the wrong way C H U C K L E ;-) AND btw ..I am ABOUT to turn into one from eating so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope I can see you soon! Miss you. Is Tway your maid? You are making me soooo jealous with that watermelon!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! yes Tway is our helper. she cooks and cleans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you soooo soooo sooo much!

      Delete