Thursday, July 16, 2015

FIRE!!!!!!!!

Hello my fellow amphibians! today I'm gonna tell you about something crazy that happened to me yesterday!

Yesterday Mom and I were sitting in the media room watching a show.

5 hours later we are in the exact same spot watching the same show.

Here is what happened in those few hours in-between.

Our water cooler caught FIRE!!!!!!!

There were flames going up to the ceiling!

I heard someone say fire and next thing I know I am standing outside my door running down the steps.



Poor olka (My grandma.) was taking a nap when it happened. She came out with this blank confused look on her face.

Our driver was scared to death! (Not literally of course.)

His face was turning white. He almost fainted twice!


Meanwhile, My big sis is shopping with our neighbors daughter at the mall.

We didn't tell her anything happened until she got home.

Tia Bek said she smelled smoke but didn't want to leave the lego-ish thing she had been working on for 5 hours and right when she got up to see what it was she heard "FIRE!!!!!!!!"
(She just finished)


I am so glad we have a concrete house because if we didn't have a concrete house it would have burned down.

Olka motioned for people to come help but they didn't come very quickly because we didn't know at the time but doing that motion is cussing them out.

Is it weird that the first thing I thought when I got out of the house was "I'm glad I took my Funyuns out of the kitchen."?

Anyway everyone is fine.
And by the end of the day everyone resumed whatever they were doing before anything ever happened. Mom and I kept watching the show,Tia Bek kept working on this lego like thing that she has been working on,And everyone else... I don't know what they did but I'm pretty sure wasn't to different from what they were doing before.

3 comments:

  1. I have wished I could be there for all your other adventures but I'm OK with missing out on that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW all I can say is wow!

    ReplyDelete